Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:59:30 +0100
From:      Adam Laurie <adam@algroup.co.uk>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        J McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: profile manager for FreeBSD working in different environment

Andreas Klemm wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 01:34:45PM +0100, Adam Laurie wrote:
> > OK - I'll dig 'em out over the weekend - haven't got my laptop with me
> > at the moment...
>
> I got something nicely working from Mike (Smith).
> Runs very well !

Yeah, I saw it. The difference with my stuff is it only controls the
network related bits and runs when you insert the card, so no rebboot
required. On the fly changes just require a remove/re-insert of network
card. BTW, why isn't personality distributed with FreeBSD if it's been
around since 97?

cheers,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie                   Tel: +44 (181) 742 0755
A.L. Digital Ltd.             Fax: +44 (181) 742 5995