Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:37:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        <hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   looking for ia32 system that supports > 4GB memory and has 64 bit PCI

I'm looking for in Intel IA32 system that has 64 bit PCI slots and can support
more than 4GB memory- it's time for me to start thinking about what 64 bit
DAC PCI really means. My STL2 board only supports up to 4GB. I've grovelled
around a bit on the Intel site, and don't see anything very helpful.

I know that some of you are playing around with these systems now. What's
available and workable?

-matt