Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 03:38:44 -0600
From:      Jonas Heath <jonash@eatel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FTP Setup of FREEBSD

Hello there,

I've been interested in Unix for some time now and decided to install
FREEBSD at the suggestion of a few friends.  I have figured out the
majority of the installation for an FTP installation.  I cannot however get
the hostname resolved after I connect via PPP in term.  I attribute this to
an incorrect PPP setup on my part, but i can't seem to figure it out.  Is
there an example of the PPP setup pages, or is there any clarification as
to what the PPP setup screen asks for (hostname, domain, etc...)? Any help,
comments, or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Jonas Heath
jonash@eatel.net