Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 09:47:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Spike Gronim <spork@cncn.com>
Cc:        fbsdqs <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Server assigned DNS

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Spike Gronim wrote:
> people are trying to break in to their computers in retaliation). Right
> now somebody at my isp gave me their nameservers current address so I can
> send you this from FreeBSD. I have read the manual page sections on
> microsoft-extensions, the "set ns" command. How do I set this to be
> dynamic? Thanks for all the help.

I'd say that it is real unlikely that they will be moving their name
servers on a regular basis.

If they really do you will probably need to install the DHCP client
Both wide and ISC are in ports.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com