Date:      Fri, 8 Oct 1999 20:06:51 -0500
From:      "Glen Rushing" <glen@dfsi.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Free BSD CD-sets

Ken,
   I see your hesitation but would like to put in my two cents.  I ordered
the FREEBSD "POWERHOUSE" from Walnut Creek and I've never even used any form
of Unix/Linux/BSD in my life. I was beginning to get disgusted myself, but I
got my email last night that my BACKORDER has been shipped and looks like
I'll be enjoying mine by Tuesday.
   I already downloaded the CDROM Image file, took two days to complete it
with disconnects etc, but it DID work and I was able to install it on my
computer.
   Then tonight I was IMPRESSED once again to see that Greg Lehey, the
Author of the book, to take the time to post ERRATA sheet changes to this
list. That alone is enough to boost my confidence in the program and I'm
looking forward to a long lasting use of it.
    Good luck in your pursuit of the software from someone..
Glen Rushing