Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:38:22 -0500
From:      "sektie" <sektie@codersluts.net>
To:        Raymond Sundland <raymond@sundland.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible bug in 5.1 - su / utmp

tsk tsk, you got posting about it before I did.

I'm actually having the same problem. I've noticed 5.1 installed via
cvsup/compile does this, but a cd new install does not. No one at work was
able to replicate this error, but they were all using the CD.

Randi Harper
sektie@codersluts.net
http://perlpimp.codersluts.net/