Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 00:57:28 -0400
From:      "Brad Benson" <brad@cyberix.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Routing Multiple PPP connections to the internet

I have the potential for multiple dialup PPP connections to the internet,
and I'm trying to figure out the simplest solution to route traffic to use
both interfaces. I'm unable to use MultiLink PPP on the ISP side so that's
probably out of the question. I have heard rumors of a patch or something
for the mpd port that does something like this. Is that a possibility?
Should and could I use routed or gated to do this? Can a few manual routing
entries accomplish this? I'm not expecting a huge gain in through put, but
if I could split the traffic between the lines it would increase bandwidth
some.