Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:18:17 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@dimaga.com>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@dimaga.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP aliasing on 2.1.5 or 2.1.6?

At 07:28 PM 1/16/97 +0100, Eivind Eklund wrote:
>At 06:06 AM 1/16/97 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>However, this is based on 2.1.5 PPP, and has security holes.  I've made an
>update (after mailing with Charles Mott) which bring the base version to
>2.1.6 with patches for all known holes.  This is available at
>
>http://maybe.yes.no/perhaps/ppp+pktAlias1.8.tar.gz

Update: Due to a version numbering conflict between me and Charles Mott
(I've been slow with my e-mail again), this has been renamed to
http://maybe.yes.no/perhaps/ppp+pktAlias1.8b.tar.gz - and now include both
the changes I had done (base upgrade) and the ones he had done.

Eivind Eklund / perhaps@yes.no / http://maybe.yes.no/perhaps/