Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 10:32:49 -0500
From:      Craig.Burlingame@nokia.com
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Toshiba Tecra 8000

To All;
Forgive me if this has been hashed out before, but I am have just joined
this group.  I have a Toshiba Tecra 8000 that I would like to install
FreeBSD 4.3 onto.  I have installed it once, but found that it did not
recognize my 3Com PCMCIA card (I have both a 3Com Fast EtherLink XL
[3C575-TX] and a 3Com Megahertz [3CCFE575BT] card).  I was hoping somebody
had a definitive document that explains how to get the PCMCIA cards working.
I had no problem installing it on my server (Compaq Prolinea with 3Com
cards).

I greatly appreciate any help or pointers sent my way.

Craig