Date:      Wed, 7 May 1997 17:20:10 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.gbdata.com>
To:        terry@lambert.ORG (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        terry@lambert.ORG, bde@zeta.org.au, jkh@time.cdrom.com, nadav@barcode.co.il, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/include/ftpio.h is not C++ safe

Terry Lambert wrote:

> Next you will ask me "Yes or No: have you stopped beating your
> girlfriend?"...
No, I won't touch this one....:)

Terry,

I was playing a form of DA here.  I'm just getting tired of "old" code
that is both written in the dark ages and uncommented.
The use of the P() stuff really has no bearing on what I'm getting at, it
was just one example.

Ok, new subject.  What would it take for the persons who understand a part of
the kernel to add comments when they run into uncommented code?
I'm not concerned about user land too much, there is not much magic there,
but the kernel....

Gary

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF) |    I speak only for myself and "maybe" my company
gclarkii@GBData.COM     |          Member of the FreeBSD Doc Team