Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:59:15 -0400
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        Sam Wun <swun@eSec.com.au>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: error in buildworld...

Yeah... cd /usr/src then make buildworld... not a lot to screw up...
I even rm'd the sources and cvsupped again just in case the sources
had
somehow gotten corrupted.  I also did a make in /usr/src/lib/ and in
/usr/src/lib/libcalendar but it still died with the same error.  So
far
I'm stumped... Not that I'm gonna give up, but I'm at home now so I'll
have to wait 'till tomorrow to take another crack at it.

Daniel Frazier