Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 08:37:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike <mike@seidata.com>
To:        "James E. Housley" <housley@pr-comm.com>
Cc:        jfitz@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: p5-Apache

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, James E. Housley wrote:

> There is no longer an "apache" directory.  What changes need to be done
> to support apache-1.3.x

Personally, I seem to notice that (in sysinstall) packages come and go.  I
was trying to install Majordomo the other day (I've noticed this with
Apache as well) and it just wasn't there.

What I do when this happens is just cd /usr/ports/* and 'make install' the
package of my choice.  I always just figured new packages were being added
and/or old packages were being removed and people had better things to do
than update the file that tells sysinstall what's available. :-?

	-mike