Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 1998 16:27:34 -0700
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Graeme Brown <graeme.brown@bt-sys.bt.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: Network Visualisation/Management Software

--==_Exmh_-1716620440P

If memory serves me right, Graeme Brown wrote:
> I was wondering if any one knew of any network visuaisation or
> network management software in the pulic domain ?
>
> I have in mind something which could display network graphs
> of router networks and be adaptible to display say routeing tables
> learnt by SNMP GET calls to router MIBs etc.

Try the scotty-2.1.8 port.  It does a lot of what you'd like, and, being
partially a set of Tcl extensions, you can write your own scripts to extend
its functionality.

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-1716620440P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBNaajZajOOi0j7CY9AQE9nQP/Ud4aWWs5K9rpTjqN4ARCJJ9JlRjhAFeq
qzx2o3vn4IMoYtKWLO3aVWknUSBEuNEvqfpzqbYW00R6r3Aiqotap8KD+MAUA85x
NXvSE8ddbgt4FLhI9tAFZNcdoRbTwu3hjXtEyokAMCNWLc+wXR+Kh27tJimE/cw/
YzU+5fNa0iI=
=5TBI
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-1716620440P--