Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 1997 00:37:39 +1000 (EST)
From:      andrew@ugh.net.au
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CD not configured

Hi,

Whenever I try and mount a CD (FreeBSD 2.2.1 as it happens) I get:

mount -t cd9660 /dev/wcd0c /cdrom
cd9660: /dev/wcd0c: Device not configured

Im running 2.2-STABLE with an ATAPI CD-ROM. In my kernel I have:
controller	wdc0	at isa? port "IO_WD1" bio irq 14 vector wdintr

options		ATAPI	#Enable ATAPI support for IDE bus
device		wcd0	#IDE CD-ROM

I tried to load the atapi mod by hand and it seemd to work...modstat
reports the the cd9660 lkm is already loaded.

Any suggestions? This used to work under 2.1.7.1..I must have missed
something.

BTW I'm not curently on the list so please mail direct.

Thanks,

Andrew