Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:27:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Kozubik <john@kozubik.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Does anyone want to work on sshuttle for FreeBSD ?  (bounty or paid consulting)

Hello,

I'm very interested in getting sshuttle[1] working on FreeBSD.

Currently, however, it only sort of works.  TCP works fine, but UDP does
not work at all, which means that DNS requests cannot be sent through the
tunnel.

If anyone is interested in looking into this and fixing sshuttle so that
UDP works properly with sshuttle on FreeBSD, I would be willing to pay you
to do that work.

Please do respond to me off-list if this interests you.

Thanks,

John Kozubik

[1] https://github.com/apenwarr/sshuttle