Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:04:32 -0500
From:      Joshua Coombs <jcoombs@gwi.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Interest in diskless booting?

I've been beating on freebsd diskless for awhile now and would love to
see some hard docs on it.  My current goal is to get an iPaq IA1 stable
under FreeBSD diskless using nothing but a 32M CF card and a USB nic.
I'm oh so close but still dealing with random locks under load.
(BTW, booting off CF is cake as long as you use an ide to CF adapter.
At that point the cf appears as a bog standard HD.  Just don't swap to
it unless its a microdrive.)

Joshua Coombs