Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:52:51 -0400
From:      Chen Xu <xuchen@brandeis.edu>
To:        G??bor K??vesd??n <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: what need to upgrade?

Hi Gabor,

thanks for the information.

Yes, I have been using the FreeBSD doc infrastructure to build my own
docs not related to FreeBSD. I use SGML.

I have just updated the doc src and found that CSS was indeed changed.

What you mentioned about DocBook 5 and DocBook XSLT stylesheets
interested me. Could you provide a link or example what source code
looks like?

Regards,
Chen

* G??bor K??vesd??n <gabor@FreeBSD.org> [090423 12:19]: