Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:34:15 -0800
From:      "Maksim Yevmenkin" <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
To:        "Pietro Cerutti" <pietro.cerutti@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: which modules are mandatory?

Pietro,

[...]

> I would like to keep my kernel at a minimum, and thus I'd like to know
> which parts of it should be built in order for bluetooth to work.

ng_ubt(4) - driver for usb bluetooth devices
(options NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_UBT)

ng_bluetooth(4) - generic code
(options NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH)

ng_hci(4) - bluetooth host controller interface (hci)
(options NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_HCI)

ng_l2cap(4) - bluetooth link layer control and adaptation protocol (l2cap)
(options NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_L2CAP)

ng_btsocket(4) - bluetooth sockets/rfcomm
(options NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_SOCKET)

all of this of course depends on netgraph(4) framework
(options NETGRAPH)

thanks,
max