Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:41:35 +1100 (EST)
From:      Mark Sergeant <sarge@snsonline.net>
To:        mwm@mired.org
Cc:        go@dubkat.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mail clients

The solution that I use which suits me quite well is I have an imap server
running on my server & use webmail to access that. (squirrelmail
http://www.squirrelmail.org) I then also use the mail client pronto and pop
the messages off the server onto my laptop, (I use the option of not
deleting the mail from the server.)

	http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/