Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2017 10:19:13 +0000
From:      "alexandria@mybannersbillboards.com" <alexandria@mybannersbillboards.com>
To:        "www@freebsd.org" <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Www, You can generate web traffic right away

Dear Www,

 You think that optimizing your content for search engines is still a valuable
and worthwhile practice. We will show you the right way of
your website banner optimization.

 We can place your website on top portion of search engine results
during whole year with your keywords without paying for each click
and you will have exclusive rights on your keywords after you select
them and lock them for whole year!

 You can do online demo in 3 easy steps:
 - Go to our website and click on  DEMO link;
 - Put in your website freebsd org address and your keyword;
 - Click VIEW ONLINE DEMO and see result.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Alexandria