Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:23:28 +0200
From:      Artur Meski <glash@freebsd.net.pl>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Majordomo!!!

Hi.

That, what I see is very strange for me!

------
[...]
      This port has installed the following binaries which execute with
      increased privileges.
325953   16 -rwsr-xr-x    1 root             majordom             7313  3 Lip 21 :18 /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper
      If there are vulnerabilities in these programs there may be a security
      risk to the system. FreeBSD makes no guarantee about the security of
      ports included in the Ports Collection. Please type 'make deinstall'
      to deinstall the port if this is a concern.
[...]
------

-rwsr-xr-x  1 root  majordom  7313  3 Lip 21:18 /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper*

Why it's set uid root!?! AFAIK it should be set gid majordom!

--
Artur Meski [glash@freebsd.net.pl] [tel +48606494552] [http://glash.black.pl/]