Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:48:27 +0100
From:      Kay Lehmann <kay_lehmann@web.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnomevfs2 + cdparanoia

Hello,

I have to report once more the problem that a port does not compile, when
cdparanoia is installed (always the same probs, because FreeBSD-version has
no cdda_device_name defined). This time it is gnomevfs2. I can't tell you how
to fix this. The way I did it isn't the way it should be done. I just set the
variables HAVE_CDDA_TRUE and HAVE_CDDA_FALSE after the test for the headers
and libs of cdparanoia to false so I was able to install the port. The reason
why I did it this awfull way is, that I was not able to find a configure-arg
to disable cdparanoia.
Just wanted you to know about the problem.

Greetings,
Kay

configure line 13046-13052:
if true; then