Date:      Fri, 3 May 1996 11:54:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Benjamin Tomhave <tomhavbe@martin.luther.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CERN httpd and CGI

Howdy!

I'm having problems getting CGI applications to run on my web pages on my
FreeBSD 2.1 system.  I have the CERN httpd web daemon up and running via
the available binaries.  Pages work fine, but I cannot get any CGI apps.
to process.  Any ideas or suggestions anyone might have would be great!

Thanks!

-ben

    Benjamin Tomhave		|   Shell to DOS...Come in DOS...Do you Copy?
    Luther College		|
    Decorah, IA 52101		|   $ rm * .*    "Hey, where'd everything go?
    tomhavbe@martin.luther.edu  |