Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:18:10 +0100
From:      Malcolm Muir <malcolm@demon.net>
To:        Domas Mituzas <domas.mituzas@delfi.lt>
Cc:        Jesper Skriver <jesper@skriver.dk>, hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Heads up on 4.3-RELEASE on "ftp.freebsd.org"

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 10:05:26AM +0200, Domas Mituzas wrote:

> > I listed all where I could do zone transfers, si.freebsd.org was one
> > where I couldn't.
>
> on another hand, we use different NICs (and different routes) for fetching
> mirror data and ftp.lt.freebsd.org. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, who
> uses such sort of configuration.

You aren't.

We have not been able to access the master site since 20th. so our
UK mirror is well out of date :(

I have a number of reports of UK people pulling the new stuff
from overseas as a result, rather defeating the whole object of
mirroring :(

Malcolm

--
Malcolm S. Muir                               Demon Internet
Sunderland                                    322 Regents Park Road