Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 2004 20:18:06 +0300
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   x11-wm/fluxbox-devel having issues on recent -CURRENT?

--TRYliJ5NKNqkz5bu

Hi!

I've just upgraded my June 2004 -CURRENT, including
recompiling kernel, world, switching to X.Org, and
upgrading all other ports.  All ports have been
forcibly recompiled, including those that didn't
change the version.

Everything is fine so far, except for my WM, which is
fluxbox-devel -- it now fails with signal 10.  Before
I upgraded ports, the old binary also exhibited this
same behavior (SIGBUS), and a recompile of all ports
didn't help.

Can someone investigate or at least test/confirm this?

Cheers,
--=20
Ruslan Ermilov
ru@FreeBSD.org