Date:      Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      null <null@fast.dnswatch.com>
To:        ray@redshift.com, freebsd-apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: apache+ssl+mod_php4 - is it possible?

Greetings,
 Thanks for the reply. However, when I said there was no libm.so.*. I meant
there is no libm.so.anything the only reference to libm is a soft link
called:
libm.so which is *supposed* to be linked to libm.so.3. This is the same on
both machines running 5.4-RC1. I haven't cvsup'd to current as I see it is
now 5.4-RC2. So I think I'd rather find out how to create the missing lib, or
why it doesn't exist first. Isn't this lib part of PHP4 or Perl? Thanks
again for
taking the time to respond.

Sincerely,
 Chris