Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 95 10:30:29 EDT
From:      dayton@sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu (Dayton Clark)
To:        cstruble@vt.edu
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: A running pthreads?

<.> Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 17:07:32 -0400 (EDT)
<.> From: Craig Struble <cstruble@singularity.bevc.blacksburg.va.us>
<.>
<.> I keep reading about getting pthreads running under 2.x. I have built a
<.> 1.60b2 version and managed to get it working. I'm reluctant to put it out
<.> for random consumption because the installation is less than palatable.
<.>
<.> If people desire, I can put a hacked copy of it up on some server, with
<.> the understanding that it's definitely not up to being FreeBSD port
<.> quality, ie. you can't simply type make and have it do the right things.
<.> And right now, I just don't have the time to work on it to put it in that
<.> state. If someone is willing to take it to the next level, that's fine
<.> with me.

I've been working on 1.60b2 under 2.0.  I've had to put it aside for a
bit but I'd like to see what you've done.  Please make it available
somewhere.

dayton

      _________
| Dayton Clark              |