Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 1996 20:12:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Samy Touati <lmcsato@lmc.ericsson.se>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.Com>, questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BitsurfrPro on FBSD 2.1 & MLPPP broken

Hi,

Just before abandonning motorola, I gave a last try with my bitsurfr pro
to a cisco. And surprise it worked! The only glitch was with ppp
renegociating a new IP address each time the second B channel is back
from an analog conversation, this result in a hung state and a reboot of
the bitsurfr. But I suspect the cisco settings to be probably bogus. The
most important is that transfer ata 128k is not a problem with fbsd and a
motorola bsp.
So the problem was with the livingstone portmaster.

Samy