Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 05:36:08 -0500
From:      Kerberus <kerberus@inetu.net>
To:        Neill Thornton <neillt@coastalnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CTX Saga... UPDATE

did i mntion that under 2.2.8 PAO i had to re-arrange my irqs just to get my netgear ethernet card to work.....  i also used the same parameters that windows had allocated for the devices, base memory and irq... and it is the only way my pcmcia negear fa410tx works. the following irq info was modified for my setup

sio0   irq 9
sio1    irq 3
lpt1    irq 4
sb0    irq 5
ps/2   irq 12
fd0     irq 6
pci bus base mem 0x2e0 irq 11

weird huh..... anything and my card fails