Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 2002 13:14:04 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@awod.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Gnome Midnight Comander? Or other pbm viewer?

I need to view some .pbm files on my FreeBSD STABLE machine.

I'm used to using gmc (Gnome Midnight Comander) for thsi, but it does not
seem to be in the ports collection.

What can I use for this?

I need to be able to run it on the FreeBSD machine displaying to a remote X
server, if that matters (eg I don't think I can use Nautilas for this).

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin