Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:16:18 +0000
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@earthlink.net>
To:        demon@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   kpilot in kdepim

Here with a Palm Pilot and KDE 2.2 installed, I'd like to install kpilot
along with the rest of kdepim, but not having any luck with compiling it.
Was hoping that either someone might have either fix up the kdepim port to
install it, or provide some instructions on how one might go about doing so
manually.

I attempted a compile of kdepim, then going into the kpilot directory to
compile it as well manually.  I got all kinds of file not found errors, as it
appears that the Makefile that was created has problems.  Any help out there
for doing this?

Later on,
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read."