Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 1996 14:19:18 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        tom@smart.ruhr.de (Thomas Neumann)
Cc:        Chien-Ta Lee <jdli@Adonis.Dorm10.NCTU.edu.tw>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lsdev broken

>Yep, that one stopped my "make world" a few minutes ago, too.
>I was so anoyed that I just *had* to fix it :-) See the patch
>below, which modifies lsdev to print a comma separated list
>of I/O ranges (if there's more than one entry. With a single
>I/O range the output should be compatible with prevoius versions
>of lsdev). Someone with an EISA system should try this, as
>I don't have an EISA machine and thus the code is untested by me.
>
>-t

The patch looks good except that it should also print out the maddrs.
To stop it from core dumping, you will also need to externalize
the two lists in eisaconf.c otherwise they won't be copied out and
the pointers will be garbage.  I won't be able to do the work until
Tuesday night, so if you don't mind finishing this up, be my guest.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations