Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:20:14 -0500
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "Murphy, Derrick" <Derrick.Murphy@unisys.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: question about bsd

	Others have already given good recommendations (NetBSD, PicoBSD), but I've
got one that might work as well, Minix.  It's minimum requirements are on
the order of an 8088 with 256k of ram and a single floppy drive, and you far
and away exceed those requirements with your system.

	FreeBSD would probably work on your system if you upgraded the amount of
memory to 12 MB.

--- Andy