Date:      Fri, 31 May 2002 01:33:57 -0700
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, FreeBSD current users <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Seeking OK to commit KSE MIII-again

Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org> writes:
> > If you want final commit approval/objections, you really need to either
> > include or go to developers@ instead since they're the ones dealing with
> > actual commit process.
>
> s/developers/arch/

I wasn't clear with this comment.  As I said elsewhere when somebody else
asked:

==
If he's looking for comments on the changes or reviews, he should go to
arch@ as that isn't really current@ material.

If he's looking for volunteers to pre-test it, then he should be asking for
testers on current@.

But he said he was asking for "permission" to commit it ("Seeking OK to
commit KSE MIII-again"), so he should be talking with other committers.
current@ is not particularly well tracked by committers themselves due to
relatively low signal to noise.  At the very least, you have to tell
committers@ that you've posted about it elsewhere if you want it to be
seen.
==

Cheers,