Date:      Mon, 18 May 1998 22:16:32 -0400
From:      Paul <pgrech@uoguelph.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Loading

I just installed FreeBSD to my new Drive.  But when I completed I did
not have an option of seting an OS loader (manager).  So when my
computer boots up it goes automatically to Win95, and does not give me
an option to boot either BSD or win95.  I also cannot see the BSD drive
in explorer.

How do I make it so that I can choose between operating systems? Plus I
want to add Windows NT to the same drive that Unix is on.

My drive by the way is 4.3 gigs.  so space is not object.

so i can i choose between all three OS's?

thanks.

--
Paul Grech
University Of Guelph