Date:      Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:44:58 -0500
From:      James Snow <snow+amd64@teardrop.org>
To:        amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   gmirror, kldload: Unsupported file type

This is my first FreeBSD/amd64 box, so I apologized if this is a FAQ,
but I've not been able to find an answer via Google thus far.

I'm running gmirror on an SMP amd64 box running 6-STABLE from January
6th. Whenever I do a 'gmirror load' I see "kldload: Unsupported file
type" on the console. gmirror works and as far as I can tell there are
no problems aside from the error message. Is this spurious, or something
I should worry about?

-Snow