Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 1996 18:22:35 -0500 (GMT)
From:      muthu@wipsys.soft.net (G Muthukumar Wipro Systems 10964)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebs-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, muthu@wipsys.soft.net (G Muthukumar Wipro Systems 10964)
Subject:   Problem invoking Mosaic

Hi,

	I am running FreeBSD 2.1.5. I tried installing Mosaic on my
machine. The installation was completed without any problems. But when I
tried invoking Mosaic, I get the following error message:

	ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libz.so.2.0"

and it fails. I tried installing the precompiled package also. Still I am
getting the same error message. (I installed the required ports for Mosaic
already).

	Since I am a starter, I don't know what to do. Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Muthu

PS:

	I am using ctwm. Is this a problem, since in the Makefile I see a
line like this?

	REQUIRES_MOTIF=yes

	If this is a problem, can I make Mosaic work with ctwm?