Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:17:41 -0600
From:      "SnowFox" <snowfox@snowfox.net>
To:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NOVO VIRUS.

It's Portuguese.

It basically says that if you see a message with "It takes guts to say
'Jesus'" or similar, it shouldn't be read - it has the ability to format
your hard drive without [attachments?] even being opened. It also says the
author received this information directly from IBM.

Sounds like "Good times" to me. :p