Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:33:16 -0700
From:      Joe Warner <rootman22@attbi.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Make Installworld fills up / ...help!

Doug,

I turned off softupdates as you recommended,
tried 'make installworld' and this is what I get:

mkdir -p /tmp/install.28
for prog in [ awk cat chflags chmod chown date echo egrep find grep
ln make makewhatis mtree mv perl rm sed sh sysctl  test true uname
wc zic; do  cp `which $prog` /tmp/install.28;  done
*** Error code 64

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

This looks like the errors I was getting before my original post.

Thanks

Joe