Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:03:21 -0500
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD User Group Tips

Hello,
 I'm currently contemplating starting a BSD User's Group in my local area
seeing how there is not one already.

 I was wondering what advice anyone had to offer in getting one off the
ground. What problems did you run into, how did you handle certain things.
Do you wish you did something differently?

 I would appreciate any advice anyone is able to give.

--
Erich Zigler

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistant one. -- Albert Einstein