Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2001 02:31:33 -0500
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@micro.ti.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Voodoo Graphics owners:

Hi, I would like to know if any owners of Voodoo Graphics boards have
tried using their card with the kernel driver I wrote. I would like to
know how stable the code is for both the Voodoo Graphics and Voodoo II
boards before I make any rash decisions (like tagging it for
RELENG_4). So far I have gotten success stories from Voodoo II owners,
but I haven't heard from and Voodoo Graphics owners (and I don't own
one of these cards). Anyway, I'll write up a quick man page tomorrow
and hopefully I'll get some feedback.

Thanks in advance,
Coleman Kane