Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:37:18 +0100
From:      Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Creating patch files, skip post-patch

Dear all,

I have some ports I maintain and in some of them I have
post-patch-{{OPTION}}-on Makefile targets in that is patching files.
But to update the files I need a file where only the patches from
files/patch-* are applied.

Is there a possibility to skip the post-patch target from the Makefile
so I can do:

make patch (without post-patch from Makefile)
modify the files
make makepatch

Thanks a lot.

Gruß