Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:23:35 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: turning off malloc's AJ by default

In message: <20020323155500.A18666@dragon.nuxi.com>
            "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG> writes:
: The RE's are wanting to ship 5.0 DP#1 w/this patch applied.
: If having 'AJ' by default is deemed not useful (by being removed from the
: DP), it sounds like we should just turn it off.
:
: Unless there is strong objection, I plan on committing this.

I think we should keep AJ enabled until at least DP2.  It has found
bugs in the past, and I suspect that a lot of new code is going in
between now and then.

Warner