Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 03:19:04 EDT
From:      Smc659@aol.com
To:        lalala@globalserve.net
Cc:        newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: it just goes on and on.......

I think the solution would be to use winNT... It's not as good as
FreeBSD, but might be more appropriate to your skill level if the maturity
of your discourse is any indication.

Dont rub his nose to hard into the ground Martin. Also, FreeBSD is no better
than WinNT and its not for the immature. Also this guys making an attempt at
installing FreeBSD and is asking for help, if you cant help him dont reply.
We both would probably be this way if we spent hours try to install something.