Date:      Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      scott renna <flexble2547@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where does a port store a saved configuration file?

Hello list,

I had a question regarding where in FreeBSD5.3 the
configuration file for a port is stored.  I've been
trying to find the saved configuration file that Snort
created upon me selecting what options to include
during the make install.  I had included support for
Prelude, since I've never used it before, I figured
I'd try it out.  Unfortunately, prelude has not been
updated for Snort 2.0 yet.

I'm trying to find the saved configuration file so
that I can remove it and reselect what options I want
snort built with, but no luck.  Anyone know where it's
located at?

thanks