Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:10:30 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gary Roberts <gdr@ajax.wcs.uq.edu.au>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Terry

Terry Lambert writes:

> > That may be, but revolutionary progress from someone who has yet to
> > demonstrated prowess at working with the group over even small issues
> > is not what we're looking for either.  What's so terrible about a
> > little dating first before deciding on marriage? :-)
>
> Teen pregnancy?
>
> What's wrong with arranged marriages?

How about (usually) the female having to be totally subservient to the male?

In the Jordan / Terry `arranged marriage', the mind boggles at the thought
of either of you two having to play that female role ...

Yep, a few trips down `lovers lane' wouldn't hurt a bit :-).

Cheers,
--
Gary Roberts  (gdr@wcs.uq.edu.au) (Ph +617 3844 0400  Fax +617 3844 0444)
4th Floor, South Bank House, 234 Grey St, South Bank  QLD 4101  Australia.