Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 1996 17:45:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      rhh@ct.picker.com (Randall Hopper)
To:        green@fang.cs.sunyit.edu (Charles Green)
Subject:   Re: Speak Freely v6.0 on VoxWare/FreeBSD/Linux (was speak-freely-digest V1 #16)

 >        Can you make a port of Speak Freely for the ports section?

     My only reservation is that at this point my fixes are hacks, not a
port.  I'd like to hear from some of the Voxware/TASD folks as to whether
these were the most reasonable fixes given existing Voxware functionality
before treating this as a port.  After a FreeBSD package for SF 6.0 is in
place, the best fix would be to then get the appropriate changes rolled
into the Speak Freely source distribution.

     When I get some time, I'll follow up on this.  Haven't packaged a
FreeBSD port before, but looks like there's plenty of info on that in the
handbook.

                                                        Randall Hopper
                                                        rhh@ct.picker.com