Date:      Fri, 05 Jan 1996 10:20:10 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: buggy 2940 driver?

	I have tested the 2940 before and every time I restored a big
	tar file  or remove a big directory and then tried to
	access my second disk like invoking something like X my system
	froze. Happy to say that as of this moment the system is
	behaving a whole lot better 8)
	 If you get this message is because my system has surived the
	"acid" test and that I am still up .
	I will be happy to report back in a few more days after a whole lot
        more testing. So preliminary testing are thumps up!!

	Tnks Justin!!

	Amancio