Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 2021 07:04:18 -0600
From:      Duke Normandin <sidney.reilley.ii@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OS to replace FreeBSD

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 13:05:25 -0400 (EDT)
Fongaboo <freebsd@fongaboo.com> wrote:

[snip]

> I've found that Debian was the most comfortable to transition to and
> is a bit more painless to keep updated and patched. I've just
> completed a Debian box running NSD, unbound, Apache, Postfix,
> Dovecot, Postfixadmin & Roundcube.
>
> If you want to email me directly, I documented the whole process. I'm
> willing to share my walkthroughs.

[snip]

I don't have your level of experience, but I agree with you! I just
installed the Debian-based distro antiX. Painless! There could be
others of course, but I haven't stumbled on them yet. ;)

Now, I need to shrink my 1Tb partition to install FreeBSD.
--
Duke