Date:      Thu, 06 Nov 1997 17:44:11 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dk+@ua.net
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetAtalk doesn't work!? take two

Folks, please don't ask me for any extra little administrative tasks
like this right now - I'm just not up for it.  I'm willing to edit the
ERRATA file under 2.2.5-RELEASE on wcarchive as things come up, and if
someone out there would like to run a script or whatever to
periodically generate announcements from it to -announce or -stable or
whatever then that's great, just don't ask me to take it on as an
extra task right now because I don't need any extra tasks, no matter
now small. :-(

Thanks.

					Jordan